Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frozen Springs


Brrrrr! Y'all know it's Cold! May be why your inside looking at the computer. My sister "L.A.", and I ventured into the gorge which holds Hidden Springs today, and were treated to the scenes partially shown in this picture. Our arrival was just in time for lunch with Hector, Suzie, and Jan, a "Woofer" who is currently helping on the farm. She has a wealth of experience in the woods and I hope she'll contribute some of her knowledge with us either on 'wemaybeback' or joining us on a walk. I may have the name wrong but she knows who she is. And if your reading this...Welcome! Our friend Sydney had just arrived and was getting out of her truck as "L.A." and I were beginning our walk to the falls. The process for protecting this immediate area of the gorge is underway. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments fairly clean.