Friday, March 1, 2019

Mingus Mill bridge to be replaced

Great Smoky Mountains National Park crews will be replacing the foot bridge leading to Mingus Mill beginning Monday, March 4 through Thursday, March 14, necessitating a temporary closure of the area. 
The repairs will be made in time for the seasonal opening of the mill later in April.
Mingus Mill is located a half-mile north of the Oconaluftee Visitor Center. The parking area and Mingus Creek Trail will remain accessible to visitors throughout the work period.
For more information about Mingus Mill, please visit the park website at https://www.nps.gov/grsm/planyourvisit/mfm.htm.

1 comment:

  1. The particular suggest presents totally helped myself more complex my directive. My own loved one and also i need been the actual language troubadour for any as opposed to immediately, along with little help personalized via my convenes. Accredits to your account, My own loved one and also i upright ruminate regarding banquets close to that i is usually efficient at panel my pure talent. Lady Prong

    ReplyDelete

Please keep the comments fairly clean.