Thursday, February 21, 2019

Middle Prong

Now I get along with folks in society fairly well, yet I really, really like not seeing others when I am hiking and trying to have some quiet time. Dudes and Dudettes, I got that today on the Middle Prong trail! And I liked it! With the threat of rain and this being the off season for tourist in the park there was not another car in the lot when I arrived! And only one when I left a few hours later.
The Middle Prong, of the Little River, is obviously running strong given the amount of rain over the last few months and it was awesome to witness the sites and sounds created by this volume of water.


And as you can see in this photo there was beauty in the little quiet things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments fairly clean.