Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hiking West Prong trail

I was hiking yesterday for the relaxation I receive mentally and the physical benefits as well. This fast walk took me up the first mile+ of the West Prong trail before, or maybe I should say between the rains. It was funny when the sun tried to shine through the clouds for a few minutes. A vain but nice attempt which provided hope for some dry weather in the forecast.
There are currently a few small rain fed streams crossing the trail up to the point I turned around so if your in tennis shoes or even low heeled hiking shoes you'll have to do some creative crossing of these wet spots. This photo is not one of those but is located along the route.
Today, the weather where I live in the foothills is foggy with temperatures in the 50's, and rain not forecast until this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments fairly clean.