Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Various recent hikes

Dudes and Dudettes! I have had some awesome day hikes recently, squeezed in to a lot of other stuff.
Stuff like a week of activism and related events in West Virginia, work, and getting more work. Looks like I'll be working Bonnaroo again this year unless a better more long term job comes up, which is possible, and next week is the Week in Washington. That is where about 150 folks from around the country will be in DC working to protect our drinking water from toxins and heavy metals by the most destructive form of coal mining currently used, Mountaintop Removal. Enough.
The day hikes where these pictures came from included the West Prong, Rich Mountain, and Laurel Falls trail, where the bear was. I may not be able to do as much hiking as I'd like due to activism and work in the next few weeks/months though I will adapt and find some interesting walks wherever I end up. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments fairly clean.