Sunday, November 13, 2011

OTG and loving it!



Wow dudes and dudettes!! What an awesome walk I took this morning. I walked into an area OTG that I've hiked into before however I followed a route that took me in another mile or so farther than before and provided plenty of challenges. With much of the seasonal foliage gone it was fairly easy to keep up with where I was and where I wanted to go. This route is not difficult in the sense that you may get lost because if you think you are all you have to do is follow the stream out to the parking area. Though it can be difficult navigating through some rodo hells and several "rock hops" that would not be suggested for the novice. Well, maybe some day we can continue this walk together. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments fairly clean.