Sunday, October 3, 2010

Falling Temperatures











Dudes and Dudettes! today I walked the Rich Mtn. trail up to the #5 campsite and it was not a day for the lightweight!
Now I'm sure you have walked in tougher weather conditions as most regular backpackers and hikers have yet this was the first of the season for me and included temps in the upper 40's with rain. Check out the bee in the bloom. What?!, is it like trying to stay dry or was it slow to get out as the bloom closed anticipating the weather? May be that it's been dormant because of the change in weather.

As I was on my return I passed two ladies going up and one remarked with a smile "hello, beautiful day!?", and I responded "yea, I guess it just depends on how you look at it!" It was a good day for a walk and glad I had the opportunity, Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments fairly clean.